Placement Site Requirements
Placement sites approved to participate in the Primary Care Practitioner Loan Redemption Program of New Jersey (NJLRP) are required to:
- Hire NJLRP providers to work at the site on a full-time basis during the initial two years. For the third and fourth year of service NJLRP providers can opt to work part-time. Click here for more information.
- Offer NJLRP providers comparable salaries and benefits based on prevailing rates in the surrounding area.
- Sign a Placement Site Agreement for a minimum of two years.
- Discuss with the NJLRP the provider's work performance, productivity and suitability of the placement site during the provider's six month probation period.
- Submit Quarterly Service Reports and Annual Evaluations for each NJLRP provider placed at the site throughout their service obligation. Disbursement of the provider's loan repayment is contingent upon the sites timely submission of the Quarterly Service Reports and Annual Evaluation.
- Meet NJLRP productivity standards to sustain the placement of approved NJLRP participants.